H.11488 - Enjoy the tranquility & private preserve view one-of-a-kind retreat. Perfect for entertaining, a gourmet kitchen with a French country décor, granite countertops, ample counterspace & a large island. Upgraded appliance's include sub zero fridge freezer, Bosch dishwasher, thermador double oven & 5 burner gas cook top.
The grand foyer opens to an inviting living room & offers a formal dining room. Soaring volume ceilings throughout with tray ceilings.
Set apart in its own wing, the master suite opens onto the pool area via French doors. Your comfort is further enriched by a large jacuzzi tub, shower, dual sinks & vanities.
Outdoor area that truly epitomizes Florida living with dining area, lush landscapes, heated pool & spa.
Custom features including extensive moldings, guest rooms, home Generac generator with in-ground fuel tanks, reverse osmosis, Aprilaire dehumidifier & UV lights mold protection. 3 car garage allows extra storage space. Residents at Olde Cypress enjoy dining, tennis & fitness facilities along with a resort-style pool & spa. Golf memberships are available for homeowners who wish to take advantage of this prestigious course designed by P.B. Dye.
This property is courtesy of John R. Wood Properties.
Property DetailsGeneral Information
- Property Type: Single Family
- Construction Type: Concrete Block
- Floor Plan Type: Split Bedrooms
- Property Size: 4,651 Sq Ft
- Rear Exposure: Se
- Total Floors: 1
- Units in Building: 1
- Community Name: Olde Cypress
- Community Type: Gated, Golf Course
- Maintenance: Cable, Internet/wifi Access, Lawn/land Maintenance, Legal/accounting, Manager, Rec Facilities, Reserve, Security, Street Lights, Street Maintenance
- Amenities: Beauty Salon, Business Center, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Fitness Center Attended, Golf Course, Internet Access, Private Membership, Putting Green, Restaurant, Sidewalk, Streetlight, Tennis Court, Underground Utility
- Restrictions: Architectural, Deeded, No Commercial, No Rv
- Pets: No Approval Needed
- HOA Fee: $452 Quarterly
- Master HOA Fee: $798 798
- Mandatory Club Fee: $3,095 Annually
- Transfer Fee: $1,500
- Equipment: Auto Garage Door, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Generator, Microwave, Refrigerator/icemaker, Reverse Osmosis, Security System, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Exterior Features: Outdoor Shower, Patio, Sprinkler Auto
- Interior Features: Built-in Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Exclusions, Foyer, French Doors, High Speed Available, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Smoke Detectors, Surround Sound Wired, Tray Ceiling, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Window Coverings
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Roof: Tile
- Sewer: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Furnished Description: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Windows: Arched, Double Hung, Picture
- Private Pool: Yes
- Private Spa: Yes
- Pool Description: Below Ground, Concrete, Heated Electric, Screened
- View: Preserve
- Water: Central, Filter
- Waterfront Description: None
- Boat Access: None
- Garage: 3
- Garage Description: Attached
- Leases Per Year: 4
- Min Days of Lease: 60
- Lot Unit: 13
- Lot Description: Regular
- Acres: 0.29
- Lot Frontage: 85
- Lot Left: 150
- Lot Right: 150
- Taxes: $6,750
- Tax Year: 2016
- On Site Since: 09/01/2017
Original Price: $999,990
Phone: (239) 321-5012
: Alena Vydra is a Realty Of Naples Group Leader; a full time, dedicated agent that gives 100% of her time. Her group's focus is on staying in tune with the current market trends: advertising, communication, and building long term business relationships, client confidence, and getting the best outcome for clients. Whether buyer or seller, her group members are the ideal agents to seek professional real estate counsel from.