LIVE RIGHT ABOVE THE SURF!!! “Toes in the Sand”! Go to sleep by the sound of the waves on the beach. Enjoy spectacular Gulf, beach and Bay views from this sunny southwest facing condo preferred by Snowbirds as it offers winter warmth and glorious sunsets from your balcony from October to March. The Park Shore Beach Walk connects all the highrises and parks along the white sand and is a favored walking route.
This condo presents an opportunity to put your own stamp and style on a residence with marvelous views: the beach and the balmy waters of the Gulf to the west, and the Bay and city to the east with its glittering night lights. Gulfside is ideally located only a short drive to downtown “Olde Naples” to the south and uptown “Mercato” to the north, but there I no need to use the car: a five minute walk takes you to the unique restaurants, bars, galleries and boutiques of the Village on Venetian Bay.
An active social program in season with various parties and activities means that new Gulfside owners soon get to know their neighbors. Gulfside residents are also eligible to buy or rent a boat dock in Venetian Bay, with only one bridge to the Gulf.
Life is good at GULFSIDE!
This property is courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc..
Property DetailsGeneral Information
- Property Type: Condo
- Construction Type: Piling
- Floor Plan Type: See Remarks
- Property Size: 1,470 Sq Ft
- Rear Exposure: Sw
- Total Floors: 15
- Unit Floor: 9
- Units in Building: 112
- Community Name: Park Shore
- Subdivision: Gulfside
- Community Type: See Remarks
- Maintenance: Cable, Insurance, Internet/wifi Access, Irrigation Water, Laundry Facilities, Lawn/land Maintenance, Legal/accounting, Manager, Pest Control Exterior, Pest Control Interior, Reserve
- Amenities: Bbq - Picnic, Beach Access, Common Laundry, Community Room, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Internet Access, See Remarks, Trash Chute, Underground Utility, Vehicle Wash Area
- Restrictions: No Commercial, No Motorcycles, No Rv
- Pets: Not Allowed
- Condo Fee: $2,740 Quarterly
- Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Interior Features: Bar, Cable Prewire, Fire Sprinkler, Smoke Detectors
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Roof: Built-up Or Flat, See Remarks
- Sewer: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Furnished Description: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Windows: Sliding
- View: Bay, City, Gulf, Gulf And Bay
- Water: Central
- Waterfront: Yes
- Waterfront Description: Gulf Frontage
- Boat Access: Dock Lease, Dock Purchase
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Leases Per Year: 2
- Min Days of Lease: 90
- Lot Unit: 904
- Lot Description: Irregular Shape
- Taxes: $5,740
- Tax Year: 2016
- On Site Since: 18/01/2017
Original Price: $732,000
Phone: (239) 321-5012
: Alena Vydra is a Realty Of Naples Group Leader; a full time, dedicated agent that gives 100% of her time. Her group's focus is on staying in tune with the current market trends: advertising, communication, and building long term business relationships, client confidence, and getting the best outcome for clients. Whether buyer or seller, her group members are the ideal agents to seek professional real estate counsel from.