Location, location, location! This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1st floor end unit condo with southern exposure overlooking the pond and fountain is the real gem you have been looking for.
Windows on 4 sides of the condo provide outstanding light, bamboo and tile floors for everyday easy living, new refrigerator, range and newer water heater are recent upgrades.
The deeded carport is located in front of the condo which is very convenient. The 30-foot lanai has been enclosed with glass sliders on the living room side for additional living space when needed during hot or cooler days.
St Lucia is located next to The Commons for easy beach access and the tennis center. In recent years, the following St Lucia has enhancements have been made: New driveway brick pavers, New roofs on tower and garden condos, new pool salt water generation system, new landscaping, new exterior paint and new entry monument sign. All these upgrades and no special assessment to the residents.
Pelican Bay residents enjoy 2 beach restaurants, chairs, umbrellas, kayaks, canoes, community center with fitness and social activities.
Hurry! This is an excellent buying opportunity.
This property is courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc..
Property DetailsGeneral Information
- Property Type: Condo
- Construction Type: Concrete Block
- Floor Plan Type: Great Room, Split Bedrooms
- Property Size: 1,662 Sq Ft
- Rear Exposure: S
- Total Floors: 2
- Unit Floor: 1
- Units in Building: 8
- Community Name: Pelican Bay
- Subdivision: St Lucia
- Community Type: Boating, Golf Course, Tennis
- Maintenance: Cable, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Internet/wifi Access, Irrigation Water, Lawn/land Maintenance, Legal/accounting, Manager, Pest Control Exterior, Pest Control Interior, Rec Facilities, Repairs, Reserve, Sewer, Street Lights, Street Maintenance, Water
- Amenities: Basketball, Bbq - Picnic, Beach Access, Bike And Jog Path, Bike Storage, Billiards, Clubhouse, Community Park, Community Pool, Community Room, Exercise Room, Fitness Center Attended, Full Service Spa, Golf Course, Guest Room, Internet Access, Library, Play Area, Private Beach Pavilion, Private Membership, Putting Green, Restaurant, Sauna, Sidewalk, Streetlight, Tennis Court, Underground Utility, Vehicle Wash Area
- Restrictions: Architectural, Deeded, Limited Number Vehicles, No Commercial, No Motorcycles, No Rv, No Truck
- Pets: Limits
- Master HOA Fee: $520 520
- Condo Fee: $3,125 Quarterly
- Transfer Fee: $6,000
- Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator/icemaker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Washer/dryer Hookup
- Exterior Features: Pond, Water Display
- Interior Features: Cable Prewire, Foyer, High Speed Available, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Walk-in Closet, Window Coverings
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Roof: Tile
- Sewer: Central
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Furnished Description: Tile, Wood
- Windows: Single Hung, Sliding
- View: Lake, Pond, Water Feature
- Water: Central
- Waterfront: Yes
- Waterfront Description: Lake
- Boat Access: None
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Leases Per Year: 1
- Min Days of Lease: 60
- Lot Description: See Remarks
- Taxes: $4,545
- Tax Year: 2016
- On Site Since: 20/01/2017
Original Price: $599,000
Phone: (239) 321-5012
: Alena Vydra is a Realty Of Naples Group Leader; a full time, dedicated agent that gives 100% of her time. Her group's focus is on staying in tune with the current market trends: advertising, communication, and building long term business relationships, client confidence, and getting the best outcome for clients. Whether buyer or seller, her group members are the ideal agents to seek professional real estate counsel from.