Welcome to Island Walk. The ONLY Corner home in Island Walk with ONLY 1 neighbor. Out your front door is a calming and quiet golf course community as your view.
Open your spacious, 2 car garage door and enjoy a wonderful park setting.
Outback in your Lanai you view the same peaceful golf course.
Your Professionally painted, all neutral interior home is ready for you to settle in. Your entire garage was Professionally painted, too. All your carpets, all tile & grout were Professionally sanitized, cleaned & scrubbed.
All your appliances were maintained by a FPL Home contract.
Your A/C unit has been replaced and upgraded in Sept. 2016 along with adding return vents in each bedroom and an air purifier has been installed to the new A/C unit.
New gutter guards were added after hurricane Irma.
Easy, keyless frontdoor entry.
Recent services done in Feb. 2019: Your Roof, Lanai & Pavers were Professionally power washed and cleaned.
This property is courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co..
Property DetailsGeneral Information
- Property Type: Single Family
- Construction Type: Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Floor Plan Type: Great Room, Split Bedrooms
- Property Size: 2,117 Sq Ft
- Rear Exposure: W
- Total Floors: 1
- Unit Floor: 1
- Units in Building: 2
- Community Name: Island Walk
- Community Type: Gated, Tennis
- Maintenance: Cable, Irrigation Water, Lawn/land Maintenance, Manager, Rec Facilities, Security, Street Lights, Street Maintenance
- Amenities: Beauty Salon, Bike And Jog Path, Clubhouse, Community Park, Community Pool, Exercise Room, Internet Access, Library, Sidewalk, Tennis Court, Vehicle Wash Area
- Restrictions: Deeded, No Rv
- Pets: No Approval Needed
- HOA Fee: $943 Quarterly
- One Time Special Assessment Fee: $750
- Equipment: Auto Garage Door, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Security System, Washer
- Exterior Features: Privacy Wall
- Interior Features: Laundry Tub, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Roof: Tile
- Sewer: Central
- Flooring: Tile
- Furnished Description: Tile
- Windows: Sliding
- View: Preserve, Privacy Wall
- Water: Central
- Waterfront Description: None
- Boat Access: None
- Garage: 2
- Garage Description: Attached
- Leases Per Year: 3
- Min Days of Lease: 120
- Lot Unit: 997
- Lot Description: Oversize
- Acres: 0.11
- Lot Frontage: 35
- Lot Left: 134
- Lot Right: 134
- Special Assessment: $375
- Taxes: $2,806
- Tax Year: 2017
- On Site Since: 10/10/2018
Original Price: $299,900
Phone: ( 239 ) 217-6283
: Besides the Real Estate Broker License, Helen Mikhailova has a Graduated Real Estate Institute designation as well as a Luxury Home Marketing Specialist. Helen is fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian. Her expertise with language, in business and travel experiences, and a Master's Degree in Mathematics make her an exemplary choice as a REALTOR®. Moreover, Helen has genuine appreciation for the Real Estate industry. "I enjoy the fact that I have to work with people. I get to help people and see their smiles whenever I close a deal with them. As I am a very outgoing person, I enjoy the fact that not a single day is a dull day. Meeting new people, making new friends and doing business with them, that is why I love Real Estate."