H.11726 - Situated on one of the best locations within Quail West, with a full acre-plus homesite and the privacy of a magnificent nature preserve. This custom residence was built by Gulfshore Homes.
Guests are welcomed underneath an impressive covered entry. Double doors open to a foyer with 15’ high coffered ceilings. The sense of spaciousness continues to expand to the living room and dining room with unforgettable views of the nature preserve and expansive lanai through a wall of windows.
The kitchen, a grand and well-designed open space with an island cook top, three walls of countertop, and a bar, can easily become the center point of a party.
A sun brightened breakfast room and family room create a wonderful area for entertaining and relaxation. The guests of the home are treated to three full guest suites, two fully separated and accessed by covered patio.
One of the many highlights of this home is the “owners wing”. Here, within a quiet retreat, is a library, master suite, complete his and her baths, a dressing room and two large walk-in wardrobe closets.
The owner’s may drive golf cart from their garage to Quail West’s country club and two championship golf courses.
This property is courtesy of John R. Wood Properties.
Property DetailsGeneral Information
- Property Type: Single Family
- Construction Type: Concrete Block
- Floor Plan Type: Great Room, Split Bedrooms
- Property Size: 6,558 Sq Ft
- Rear Exposure: Sw
- Total Floors: 1
- Unit Floor: 1
- Units in Building: 1
- Community Name: Quail West
- Community Type: Gated, Golf Course
- Maintenance: Legal/accounting, Manager, Reserve, Street Maintenance
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Room, Community Spa/hot Tub, Fitness Center Attended, Full Service Spa, Golf Course, Private Membership, Putting Green, Racquet Ball, Restaurant, Sauna, Tennis Court, Underground Utility
- Restrictions: Deeded
- Pets: No Approval Needed
- Master HOA Fee: $1,900 1900
- Mandatory Club Fee: $1,425 Quarterly
- Transfer Fee: $3,000
- Equipment: Auto Garage Door, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Freezer, Grill - Gas, Intercom, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator/icemaker, Security System, Washer/dryer Hookup
- Exterior Features: Built In Grill, Courtyard, Fence, Fruit Trees, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio, Sprinkler Auto
- Interior Features: Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Cathedral Ceiling, Closet Cabinets, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Tray Ceiling, Vaulted Ceiling, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Roof: Tile
- Sewer: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Furnished Description: Carpet, Tile
- Windows: Casement, Double Hung, Picture, Sliding
- Private Pool: Yes
- Private Spa: Yes
- Pool Description: Below Ground, Concrete, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Screened
- View: Preserve
- Water: Central
- Waterfront Description: None
- Boat Access: None
- Garage: 3
- Garage Description: Attached
- Leases Per Year: 3
- Min Days of Lease: 30
- Lot Unit: 4
- Lot Description: Oversize
- Acres: 1.13
- Lot Frontage: 195
- Lot Left: 251
- Lot Right: 266
- Taxes: $12,121
- Tax Year: 2016
- On Site Since: 01/03/2017
Original Price: $1,325,000
Phone: (239) 321-5012
: Alena Vydra is a Realty Of Naples Group Leader; a full time, dedicated agent that gives 100% of her time. Her group's focus is on staying in tune with the current market trends: advertising, communication, and building long term business relationships, client confidence, and getting the best outcome for clients. Whether buyer or seller, her group members are the ideal agents to seek professional real estate counsel from.